Neo Breeze Aerosol Air Freshener
Digital program, fully customizable. 24h operation.
Spray interval: 1 to 60′. Application: 3000, 3100, 3200, 3400, 4000, 5500, 9000 6000 sprays.
Requires 2 LR20 alkaline batteries. Lockable.
Hygienic, easy to clean and recharge.
Easy installation: no need to drill (tape).
Size: 9 x 23.5 x 8 cm.
Colors: White and silver.
Effective in spaces between 25m2 (270 sq.ft) and 60m2 (6464 sq.ft), depending on the characteristics of the place and the chosen program.
Elegant and modern design, suitable for all types of environments.
Ideal for offices, halls, dressing rooms, washrooms and commercial establishments in general.
Made with a durable and resistant material (ABS plastic)
· Neo Breeze / box : 32 u.
· Refills / box : 12 u.
· Neo Breeze / pallet : 576 u.
· Refills / pallet : 1680 u.
Insect Repellent: The citronella is a plant that repeals the flies and mosquitoes. This product has an extract of citronella, and it is very appropriate for the hotel industry as it does not kill. Highly efficient without polluting .
Available fragrances (250ml.)
- Oudh Essence
- Pineapple (Pina Colada)
- Green tea
- New Baby
- Just Washed
- Insect Repellent
- Natural Pyrethrin Insecticide
- Cinnamon & Apple
- Lavender & Vanilla
- Baby Powder
- It is advisable to change the fragrance every 6 months, as people get used very quickly to the odours and do not perceive them.
- Never use in spaces where food is prepared .
- Never leave old batteries inside the device.
- If the air freshener is not used for a long period of time, remove the batteries and the spray can.
- We have Technical and Security Spec sheets (MSDS). Please request them to your distributor.
All our products have an easy installation. They can be hanged by an extra strong mounting tape on the back of the dispenser or using a drill hole.
The air freshener can also be used as a decoration element over a piece of furniture.
How to use
– Place the air freshener from 6.80 to 8.29 ft over the floor level.
– Open the device and insert 2 batteries AA
– Select the range of spray, application and functioning.
– Insert the spray can and select “on” (A light will appear for two seconds).
– Try the spray pressing the button “Test”.
– When the device is working, a green light will flick each two seconds.
– When the spray can is finished, the green light will start flicking continuously.
– When the batteries are running down, a red light will start flicking (if you change the batteries within the following 60 seconds, it will remain programmed. Otherwise, it will need to be reprogrammed).
– If the Light becomes orange, both, the batteries and the aerosol should be replaced .